skip to main | skip to sidebar

Our Crazy New Life in Chicago

Seeing as we are moving 15 hours away from virtually all of our friends, family, and loved ones to one of the largest cities in the country, we thought it fitting to share a bit of whats been going on with us through this

Tuesday, September 16, 2008


it was a beautiful day, so I decided to eat lunch outside the music building...what a view!
Posted by Unknown at 6:54 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  October (2)
  • ▼  2008 (17)
    • ▼  September (4)
      • Notes On a Cloudy Monday Morning Which Have Nothin...
      • it was a beautiful day, so I decided to eat lunch ...
      • Hey peoples, So I have officially started school a...
      • Its been a while...
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile